Thursday 8 October 2015

2 Days to Go...



Sorry readers, Im going to keep it short tonight. Ive got lots to sort out and I need to get an early night.

Ive got most of my kit together and my nutrition is sorted. My talented sister has made the most amazing flapjack with Chia seeds, honey, rock salt, dried fruit, oats and cashew nuts. Shes got the consistency spot on too and they taste amazing, a bit like salted caramel. They are packed full of minerals and calories so they will give me the fuel I need. My kit is all laid out ready for inspection tomorrow. All that's left to do is go to Cartmel after work tomorrow and register.

Running 3.1miles 9.50/mi  30 min

Tonight's run was just a light effort up to Biggar Bank and along the easy trail. I didn't want to over complicate things so I  stuck some slow, relaxing tunes on my Ipod and let the soft music of Bob Marley and a few other artists, chill me out. Three Little Birds came on and I relaxed into the mellw Reggae beat, almost swaggering like a Rastafarian. The lyrics smoothed way the stresses of he day as they always do. "Don't worry, about a thing, coz every little thing, is gonna be alright"

I completed the run and stretched out feeling calm and relaxed.


Food Diary:

Breakfast:
Oatso Simple Porridge with Chia Seeds and Nuts

Lunch:
Mackerel Salad with Brown Rice, avocado and egg

Fat free greek yoghurt with berries

Dinner
Beef Casserole and Brown Rice

Snacks
2x apples, banana, Paulas Ultra Flapjack (tester!), vegetable crisps.

No comments:

Post a Comment