Thursday 15 October 2015

Its Nearly ready / A big thank you.

Hi everyone, just letting you know I'm still here and I haven't forgotten about my blog. I'm only 6 miles from the finish in my race report/ story /account / 10,000 word dissertation (I'm not joking!!) ,  so I'm hoping to get I finished tonight and post it before the weekend.

I've just been recovering this week,  was sore Sunday and stiff on Monday but I feel great now. I'm dying to go for a run but deep down I know need to rest for a couple  weeks and let the damage heal properly. The damage you do to your central nervous system is massive and you can easily get sick, injured or infections. You cant see it but its there in the background. I've read lots of accounts of athletes being out of action for months after coming back to training so soon so I will wait and keep walking to work for now.

Thank you...whoever you are

I would like to express my gratitude and thanks to a anonymous friend who has paid  for a few hours cleaning service for  me and my family. Totally out of the blue, I was phoned by a cleaning company who said they had been contacted by someone who had read my blog and wanted to help. We were shocked and stunned by this persons generosity and good soul.

Whoever you are, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm so grateful for the help you've given to my family and we will put the hours to good use. You are a true friend (whoever you are) and your generous gift made me cry. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment