Monday 9 November 2015

Rest Day

Ive been at work today and we are having the toilets refurbished , which happen to be directly above my desk. Not on the ceiling!! but on the floor above. The contractors had been chiselling off tiles all day today and my head felt like an axe had been put though it. I just couldn't concentrate and have had a headache all day.
Joanne's been really ill again today and the pain still seems to be getting worse in her chest. She struggles like mad in bad weather so she couldn't get out at all today. Oliver is getting worried about the two minute silence for armistice day and his anxiety is getting higher and higher. I hope he can be excused from it at school as it gets too upset, its taken ages to get him to sleep tonight.

I've finally finished my training plan for the next few months for the Grizedale Marathon. Today is scheduled for a rest day and will be the same every Monday after my long runs. The running group we've got has stated to gather a bit of interest from other members of GB Bootcamps and we are going to be joined by a few more runners, great news. I cant wait to run with everyone.
Im up early in the morning for a run so, night night.

Food Diary:

Breakfast:
Porridge with nuts and seeds

Lunch:
Mackerel and Avocado Salad

Dinner:
Salmon fillet with rice and Vegetables

Snacks:
Banana, nuts and seeds, Satsuma

No comments:

Post a Comment