Sunday 16 August 2015

Sunday Morning LSR

Garmin Connect

Great to get out this morning. A good route round Barrow and Dalton. Slag Banks then up to Rakesmore lane, over Park Road and up St Helens Hill. From there its through Dalton and up Cemetery hill, over Long lane and up Stank Hill. Then up to Rampside road right through to the Lifeboat Station. Final leg down the Old Line Grene way, through the Docks and over to Walney. 20 miles.

The weather was ok this morning. A nice cool breeze but still very humid and sticky, I was glad I wore a vest.

That was my first run back after last Sundays Marathon and I felt really good for most of it. The last few miles the top of my right quad was aching. I think a good rub and roller session tonight will sort that.

2 comments:

  1. I've got an amazing 'thing' to do for that area pal. I'll show you. You'll love me forever!!! 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds painful...yet good at the same time ;)

      Delete