Wednesday 10 February 2016

Poorly Sick

Tuesday 9th Feb


I was a bit stiff from the previous nights exercise (not like that you dirty minded individual - I bloody wish) I mean from my vigorous thrusting....I mean pounding...oh forget it, I was aching alright!. I walked the 2 miles to work to loosen up my throbbing muscles ;) . After lunch I felt like my GF Pasta just wouldnt digest and was sat on top of my stomach. I hoped it would subside after a walk home. I was finishing early and had to pick Oliver up unexpectedly after school.
It has got to be one of the best feelings in the world to see his smile when he sees me.
He ran out shouting "DAAAAAADDDDDDDDDY" . His teaching assistant was close behind and I had an awful thought he'd hit someone again as he had done the last two Tuesdays. But they had recognized the pattern emerging and took him out of the group early before he got too wound up. Progress or what!
She told me about his good day and I got a massive smile and a hug from Oliver. When that happens, all my troubles, woes and problems melt away, I love it! We walked home but I still felt rotten and had some stomach cramps.
A bite of bile rose up into my mouth as I open the front door and I legged it to the toilet and shouted for "RUTH" and "HUEY" down the toilet. I was really sick and sat hugging the pan. What is it about the germ ridden, cold porcelain that always make you feel better after puking?

After Id emptied my stomach I got changed and laid on the settee, curled up in a ball. Joanne wasnt well either and she was in bed. Oliver was sat with me on the sofa playing on his WII U. He woke me up an hour later saying it was ten to five and where was his tea! Poor lad, I struggled up and made him some tea then retreated to the sofa again. I had hopes of going for a run but they were flushed away earlier with the sick. After another hours rest I made some tea for Joanne but couldnt face mine and saved it for lunch the next day.
Even though I was sick I still had to try and care for my family and it brought it home just what would happen if I was ever out of action or really ill? I dont know the answer to that question but I had better not get too ill! The mess was piled around me but I couldnt muster any energy to sort it so I left it until the next morning and went to bed!

Food Diary:


Breakfast:
Nutribullet Smoothie: Kale, Avocado, milled linseed, pineapple, blueberries, melon

Lunch:
Gluten free rice pasta with a homemade tomato and bacon chilli sauce

Snacks
2 apples, banana

Dinner (Minus..)
-Nutribullet smoothie, -Gluten free Pasta, -2 apples, - a banana

Drinks
Water and Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment