Monday 7 September 2015

Backblog..Friday 4th September


Blog – Friday 4th September

Running: Its been one of those days today where best laid plans go out of the window. We started off well and went out to Holker Hall after breakfast. We all had a slow amble round the gardens and a nice lunch in the cafe. On return the plan was for Joanne to sit with Oliver in the play ground while I ran. On the way to back Joanne got massive chest pains and had to go back to bed. Oliver didnt want to go back out so I was snookered. We had also decided to go for a chinese that night and I knew I wouldnt be able to run after that.
So Ive chucked a Joker in for today, I had one in reserve for such an occurrence and Ive even had a beer! Im not going to chastise myself for it, I even read somewhere that a break in your usual eating regime / diet can work wonders for your metabolism (I will keep telling myself that!!). Back on it as usual tomorrow.

Food Diary
Breakfast:
Oatso simple porridge topped with banana, nuts and seeds
 
Lunch: At Holker Hall
 Goats cheese and caramelized onion quiche with side salad
 
Goats Cheese and Onion Quiche
Dinner:
Chinese Takeaway + bottle of Bulmers

Drinks:
Water and Coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment